In this episode, digital marketing expert, a New York Times bestselling author, and all-around idea guy, Neil Patel, shares why marketing is important for us storytellers. Neil is listed as a Top 10 Marketer by Forbes.
What’s In Store For You
- [04:58] Neil shares the interesting story on why his company name is “I’m Kind of A Big Deal LLC”.
- [06:51] What is it that Neil does that allows him to achieve what he has achieved?
- [07:52] He gives a tip to those who might be doubting their capability to succeed.
- [09:01] He discloses the most important thing that people need to do in the marketing world.
- [10:48] Neil talks about the tools that help him know how to market himself better.
- [14:18] He gives input on what you need to do when money isn’t coming in and their market hasn’t developed yet.
- [14:58] Listen to the fascinating story about how Neil started on his path.
- [17:18] Which is better on branding your website: using your name, your company, or the title of your business?
- PandaDoc.com – automate and improve your proposals/contract management;
- The Storyteller’s Secret: From TED Speakers to Business Legends, Why Some Ideas Catch On and Others Don’t by Carmine Gallo;
- I’m Kind Of A Big Deal LLC;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (be a patron of this show and get patron perks!)