Arthur Joseph is a vocal coach who has coached a “Who’s Who” list including Angelina Jolie, Sean Connery, Tony Robbins, Stephen Covey, Jerry Rice, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar to name a few. He helps leaders find their voice and is the founder and chairman of the Vocal Awareness Institute.
What’s In Store For You
- [03:07] Arthur explains the concept behind his book about Vocal Leadership
- [04:08] He gives us a peek on a few rituals for the 7 Rituals Towards Vocal Mastery
- [05:31] What do great athletes, speakers, and leaders have in similar to Arthur Joseph’s teachings?
- [06:55] Why is it that speakers do not warm up in the same way as athletes do?
- [07:38] Arthur shares what are the 2 greatest fears of people
- [10:28] What is it that allows speakers to know that they need Arthur’s help?
- [12:12] He shares an actual example on how people with substance (who knows how to communicate effectively) can win.
- [15:12] Arthur explains why his running theme focuses on “A Champion Does It Different”
- [16:10] Speech is habit for all of us but for Arthur, it’s a performance art
- [18:20] Arthur does an on-the-spot coaching session with me!
- [20:03] Arthur introduces us to visceral language
- Vocal Leadership – 7 Minutes A Day To Communication Mastery – Arthur Joseph;
- Empowerment through Voice: Communication Mastery for Leaders | TEDxCulverCity by Arthur Samuel Joseph;
- VocalAwareness.com – where to find Arthur Joseph;
- The Audacity of Hoop: Basketball and the Age of Obama – Alexander Wolff;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (be a patron of this show and get patron perks!)