Our guest today is a man with a million dollar story. He is a member of the National Speakers Association Professional Speakers Hall of Fame, a man who Marshall Goldsmith called the finest entrepreneurial coach in the world. On top of that, he has published 60 books with more coming our way!
Alan Weiss has a million dollar story, let's hear it!
What's In Store For You
- [03:09] With 60 books published and 2 more on the way, how is Alan able to produce so much content?
- [04:04] Alan shares the wisdom behind his "Alan-isms".
- [05:06] Alan leads us through his million dollar journey in this industry.
- [06:25] Charging per unit vs. Charging for value - what is the value in this approach?
- [07:19] Why should speakers consider themselves as "consultants"?
- [09:35] Choosing a niche as a speaker and why Alan thinks it's a myth.
- [10:43] What's the difference between a six-figure business owner who generalizes versus somebody who struggles to generalize.
- [11:54] Alan introduces us to the Michaelangelo phenomenon.
- [13:19] What is the best piece of advice that Alan received in building up his business?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Threescore and More: Applying the Assets of Maturity, Wisdom, and Experience for Personal and Professional Success - Alan Weiss, PhD;
- Million Dollar Consulting: The Professional's Guide to Growing a Practice - Alan Weiss, PhD;
- Alan Weiss's website - videos, articles, and where he can be found around the world ;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - I'll play your question on air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)