We have a Renaissance Man this episode! He's a rapper, a singer, a marketer, a fitness guru, a youth empowerment speaker, and a kind-of-psychedelic-genius - all wrapped into one package.
Rob Howze has an amazing story, let's listen to it!
What's In Store For You
- [04:39] Rob starts the podcast by stating his intention as to why he puts out great energy into his videos/presentations.
- [05:00] Rob shares the motivation behind his two businesses focusing on wellness - Camp Fit (kids) and Fit World Wide (adults).
- [06:23] What role does genetics and epigenetics play in Rob's path towards entrepreneurship instead of working a regular job?
- [07:51] Why does Rob consider including his family in his LinkedIn/Business Videos important?
- [09:31] How does he get his family to take part in his idea?
- [10:55] We learn more about Rob's public speaking past and how it drives his career now.
- [12:26] What are some positive results that Rob has been seeing from his LinkedIn activity?
- [15:21] Rob shares his thoughts on naysayers nixing LinkedIn becoming Facebook with more social posts.
- [16:43] If you are a speaker who wants to build influence in, what are two essential things that I should be doing on LinkedIn today?
- [18:01] How does a speaker get closer to getting a cohesive message across to his audience?
- [19:31] How can I produce good video content without having creative talent innately?
- [21:06] What is Napoleon Hill's "Definite Chief Aim" and why is it important advice that Rob believes every speaker/business owner should know?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Rob Howze's website;
- Men Impact Change 5th Anniversary and Honor Ceremony - this year, I host this event which celebrates how men are making a positive difference to the community; join us!
- 5 Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared during the webinar!);
- Fiverr - produce quality video content through freelancers;
- Think and Grow Rich (Official Publication of the Napoleon Hill Foundation) by Napoleon Hill;
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)