"If you want healthy, vibrant relationships where trust is built and fostered, I believe you've got to start with the person first and then you begin to enter into the profession." - Robb Holman
My guest this week is as fired up about life as I am! He is an internationally-recognized leadership expert, executive coach, keynote speaker, podcast co-host, and bestselling author. Robb has a heart for authentic relationships and a talent for equipping professionals with the skills and knowledge needed for true success.
Robb Holman has a story, let's tell it!
What's In Store For You
- [04:37] "When there's energy, there's life." Robb shares why our listeners are in for a treat in this episode.
- [05:19] Where is Robb currently in on his leadership journey? Why is leadership important for him?
- [06:15] Why is stewardship important in leadership?
- [07:58] What is an authentic relationship versus one that is not?
- [11:03] Robb answers how a leader can navigate authentic relationships in a "professional environment".
- [11:58] He shares an example on what he does when he first speaks with someone to establish an authentic relationship.
- [12:42] How did introspection and Robb's experience with "Lead The Way" bring out the idea for his new project, "All In"?
- [14:00] "Nearly 80% of leaders disengage from their work, day in and day out." - How do you engage people if you, as a leader, are not engaged?
- [16:00] Is Robb's energy when talking and engaging with people intentional or natural?
- [17:09] "Double Dare" - what is the significance of this 80's show to Robb's road to leadership?
- [20:12] I share what this episode reminds me of regarding "passion" and the people you should surround yourself with.
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Robb Holman's website;
- Lead the Way: Inside Out Leadership™ Principles for Business Owners & Leaders by Robb Holman;
- All In: How Impactful Teams Build Trust from the Inside Out by Robb Holman;
- Inside Out Leadership website;
- 5 Simple Strategies to Get Paid For Public Speaking webinar by Robert Kennedy III (with an additional freebie to be shared during the webinar!);
- Speak Write Now Community;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)