How do you get heard when everyone else is talking at the same time?
We are experiencing a new normal today - where we have to stay home to keep safe and as a result, everyone wants to keep in touch or share something virtually. But can too much of a good thing be bad enough?
In today's episode, I want to share with you a few things you can do to still be able to share your message when everyone else is speaking.
- [04:23] Robert shares his family's new normal at home.
- [05:05] How has interaction differed at this time? How have you been managing at this time?
- [06:28] FB Lives and Zoom sessions: is this innovation or are we suffering with "Zoom-itis"?
- [07:23] If everyone is doing Lives and Zoom meetings, who is listening and watching when everyone is talking?
- [08:01] Tip #1: Be intentional. What is your purpose in speaking?
- [09:52] Tip #2: Watch how you look. What will you do to make your message stand out?
- [11:47] Tip #3: Be a little different. Incorporate your brand in your message but add in the element of surprise.
- [13:20] Tip #4: Use props. Appeal to your audience visually to get their attention; have great content to keep them there.
- [14:37] Tip #5: You've got to BELIEVE in your STORY. Somebody needs to learn from your story and you have to share it!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- RK3's Instagram page;
- 3C’s Virtual Session Checklist
- The Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)