"In the football field, I had to use my physicality. Off the football fiel, I got to use my mentality." - Brian Mitchell
Brian Mitchell is a former Super Bowl winning running back for the Washington Redskins. Brian had a successful 14-year career in the NFL and made a transition after his career to analyst, motivational speaker, and host of the self-named show The Brian Mitchell Show. Let's hear how Brian made it from the gridiron to the grandstands!
- [09:41] How can you motivate others when situations are challenging and people just want to self-isolate in their own mental, emotional space?
- [12:05] What does a spark plug, a Ferrari, and a jalopy have to do with being a champion?
- [12:57] What does Brian share with organizations about how to get to championship level with what while you're working with others?
- [15:26] How does Brian intentionally keep people's attention with his storytelling?
- [17:11] Success is as simple as what for Brian?
- [18:24] What should a storyteller do if they want to get in and be successful with the media?
- [20:19] What are the things that Brian does differently behind the mic than in person?
- [22:00] What is the best way that Brian serves people?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- SpeakerFlow - the first technology, strategy, and automation consulting firm for professional speakers – ever.
- Brian Mitchell's website;
- The Brian Mitchell Show;
- Brian Mitchell's social media pages
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)