Our guest this week bested 20,000 other Toastmaster contestants and was declared as THE Champion. Ladies and gentlemen, let's have a conversation with Speaker, Trainer, 2019 Toastmasters World Champion of Public Speaking Aaron Beverly!
- [02:53] How does it feel to be recognized as a World Champion Public Speaker while being an introvert at heart?
- [03:52] As an introvert, what drives Aaron to even put himself in a position where he could possibly be exposed to the public?
- [05:54] Aaron describes himself as a "storyteller". What distinguishes a storyteller from someone who's not?
- [06:47] What differentiates a story from a speech?
- [09:23] When up against the best speakers and storytellers in the world, how does one find a story that is going to have a story that resonates with the judges and audience?
- [11:14] How do you connect with professional organizations in terms of corporate storytelling?
- [13:34] Talking about the resistance that some business have with regards to storytelling, how can one make the message resonate with them?
- [14:28] What do I need to be doing differently now in order to connect and resonate in a virtual setting?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Aaron Beverly's Instagram, Facebook, and LinkedIn accounts;
- Contact Aaron directly via email;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)