Making it on your own is a myth. True success - accelerated success - comes from leveraging the efforts, strengths, resources, and mental capacities of others. In order to move forward, you've got to go with others. And one of the best ways to do this is through a Mastermind group.
Our guest this week helps people to master their stories through masterminds. Wanda Booth is a business strategist who served for 25 years in the US Army. After moving back to civilian life, she realized her true calling in life. Today, she is the founder of Insight Masterminds, a professional coaching and training company focused on delivering first class mastermind events with excellent results.
Let Wanda guide us through the intricate yet empowering maze of masterminds!
- [04:45] Wanda gives us a peek into her military background and how it inspired her into building mastermind events.
- [06:31] What is Wanda's WHY in this journey?
- [08:21] How do teams and great minds inspire Wanda?
- [08:53] Wanda shares what she did to clearly define the direction of her mastermind groups.
- [10:32] Are there practical steps that will help start someone down the path to the clarity of their purpose?
- [13:10] How can one get connected with masterminds and how can it help them?
- [15:20] Are all masterminds paid groups? What free options can one get at the start?
- [16:25] What are some things that someone can do to find a good mastermind group?
- [17:24] Wanda offers valuable advice to people who want to start their own mastermind.
- [19:00] How would one realize that they have outgrown their group?
- [20:03] Where can someone start searching for a mastermind group to join?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill;
- Insight 20/20: Applying Lessons to Advance in Life and Career by Wanda Booth;
- Insights Mastermind website;
- Insight Masterminds Facebook page;
- Find Your Voice (pre-launch price until August 4!) by Robert Kennedy III;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)