A picture is worth a thousand words. But how do cameras, pictures, and storytelling transform in the hands of an expert?
John DeMato is an expert in persuasive visual storytelling. He's a branded, lifestyle, portrait, and virtual photographer based in New York City. As a former television producer, he has over 20 years of production experience and has been featured as a lifestyle photography expert on several NBCUniversal daytime talk and reality shows like Maury.
What is persuasive visual storytelling and how can it elevate your story? Listen and learn from John in Episode 75 of The RK3 Show.
- [04:04] What challenge enabled John to see the opportunity in virtual meeting photography?
- [06:12] How does John know what makes a good visual story?
- [07:52] John shares specific frameworks that he looks for and follows as he begins to develop each visual story.
- [10:53] Due to the constraints brought on by the pandemic, what was the biggest adjustment that John had to make as he is taking pictures on this virtual stage?
- [13:17] What does it mean to be persuasive from a visual storytelling standpoint?
- [14:51] What can speakers learn from John's persuasive visual storytelling process?
- [15:18] What does it mean to "Break the 4th wall"?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Storytellers Growth Lab VIP Insiders Club - Get courses, downloads, expert interviews, group coaching, and much more for LESS THAN $1/day;
- Learn more about John DeMato;
- What Is Persuasive Visual Storytelling;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)