What's the best way to connect with almost any audience? If you haven't been listening to the show, it is through STORIES. If you can choose the right story, you are more likely to get the result you are looking for.
Can you use stories in a corporate setting though? The short answer is YES. If you want to be a leader, a truly influential leader, it is best to tell your message through stories. But not just any story, it has to be the RIGHT STORY.
How then do you tell the right story? Listen to the episode as I share with you 5 Storytelling Techniques that will make you a pro - a PRESENTATION ROCK STAR!
[04:07] How can stories help "humanize" a leader?
[05:10] Storytelling Technique #1: The Hero's Journey Technique
[06:51] Storytelling Technique #2: The Mountain Technique
[08:05] Storytelling Technique #3: Nested Loops Technique
[11:09] Storytelling Technique #4: In Medias Res Technique
[13:00] Storytelling Technique #5: Sparkline Technique
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- and more!
- Storytellers Growth Lab VIP Insiders Club - Get courses, downloads, expert interviews, group coaching, and much more for LESS THAN $1/day;
- 5 Storytelling Techniques To Rock Your Next Presentation (Video);
- The Hero's Journey: Joseph Campbell on His Life and Work (The Collected Works of Joseph Campbell);
- Illuminate: Ignite Change Through Speeches, Stories, Ceremonies, and Symbols by Nancy Duarte;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)