Some people just seem confident on camera when they have to deliver a presentation virtually or even just doing a livestream. They have this suave, this panache, the charisma - something that they seem to have been born with. These days it is crucial to be so confident on screen because with the current pandemic, we all need to be online.
Maybe the big question here is: are you hurting your brand when you show up without confidence on video Lets talk about Five ways for your authentic self to show up confidently on screen in Episode 80 of The RK3 Show.
- [05:47] How to begin building confidence screen tip #1: Repetition
- [12:02] How to begin building confidence screen tip #2: Look great!
- [15:00] How to begin building confidence screen tip #3: Turn up the volume!
- [17:25] How to begin building confidence screen tip #4: Talk to yourself.
- [19:04] How to begin building confidence screen tip #5: Get a partner
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- The Storyteller's Growth Lab - learn how you can grow in your speaking journey;
- VIP Insiders Club - get thousands of dollars worth of materials and group coaching sessions for just $1/day!
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)