It's the last month of 2020 and several of you may be thinking, "When can we get back to the energy and the vibe of in-person events?" That's what we need, right? Or is it?
Our guest today has reason to be excited with virtual events. Blue Melnick runs SAGE Event Management with his wife Bari Baumgardner. SAGE specializes in helping speakers, authors and influencers leverage the live and virtual event space to launch a seven figure (or multi-seven figure) coaching business in three days or less!
Over the past few years, he has helped his clients generate over $400,000,000.00 in sales from live events.
Let's dive in and listen how Blue and his business, SAGE, transform virtual events to be as exciting as in-person events.
- [02:37] How did Blue start getting involved in the virtual experience space?
- [04:48] Blue prognosticates the future for virtual events.
- [07:08] What is the main thing that virtual events are getting wrong?
- [09:01] How did they manage to recreate the live event experience with virtual events?
- [10:01] What are three key things that Blue and his team share with organizers to help them level up audience engagement in virtual events?
- [15:08] What does "fun-ification" mean and how does it help with virtual events?
- [16:55] Blue shares how critical audience engagement is especially for virtual events.
- [18:40] What lessons should businesses and corporations be taking away from this since they have so many virtual meetings?
- [21:30] Blue shares his assessment on how the Democratic and Republican National Conventions were run this year (from a virtual event perspective).
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- SAGE Events Facebook page;
- SAGE Events email;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)