Necessity is the mother of invention. Who would have thought 10 months ago that we would be in the current situation we are in right now? A lot of businesses needed to make a shift from being co-located in workplaces to running virtual offices.
What do you do when you think you want to make a shift? What do you do when you feel like its time to move to another phase or season? What if you had a process that helped you make decisions when you were deciding to make a change?
Let me share three things that I do when I' m processing a shift.
- [06:18] Step #1: Write down "WHY" then process why you want to make change.
- [09:42] Step #2: Socialize the change you're planning to make with people you trust.
- [12:46] Step #3: Set a date on when you want to make the shift. WRITE IT ON YOUR CALENDAR!
- [14:37] Let me share the major shift that will happen with The RK3 Show podcast.
- [16:30] "What's My Story? How I Got From There to Here" launching in mid-March!
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!