I'm an introvert. A lot of people do not believe me when I say that. People can't imagine that a speaker, a leader, a presenter who needs to stand up in front of others can be an introvert. But yes, we definitely can do that.
Today's guest is someone who trains introverts in high level networking skills that allows them to upgrade their lifestyles. When introverts train with him, they network better. They build stronger relationships; make real connections; are known; can access people opportunities and activities that they might have been missing out on.
Let's talk about how to connect as an introvert together with Nick Shelton.
- [02:40] What are some of the biggest misconceptions that people have about introverts?
- [03:24] Is it possible for an extrovert to be shy and socially awkward?
- [04:49] Nick shares a few misconceptions that some of the introverted individuals he has worked with have about themselves.
- [07:03] How can introversion be a "superpower"?
- [08:21] What are some of the things that organizations need to be aware of regarding their employees that fit the label of being an "introvert"?
- [10:37] Nick gives us a "dream" tip on what introverts themselves can do to better prepare for public speaking, presentation, or storytelling opportunities.
- [11:57] How can a person-object association help you become a better presenter?
- [14:07] What is the best way for introverts to be heard?
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- An Introvert's Guide to World Domination: Become a High Level Networker and Upgrade Your Life by Nick Shelton;
- The Connected Introvert website;
- FREE 5-day Signature Story Course;
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Storyteller's Growth Lab website;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)