Do you remember Season 1 of The RK3 Show? That was way back in 2019 - can you believe it? The RK3 Show has been with you for 2 years and now, we are counting down the days before its sunset.
In this episode, allow me to share Part 1 of the golden nuggets that we were able to talk about in Season 1. We will have Part 2 tomorrow so tune in for that as well!
- [02:52] What's coming after The RK3 Show?
- [03:30] S01 Ep11: Kevin Kruse talks about "pivots"
- [06:14] S01 Ep19: Pam Perry talks about how important our story even if we don't think it has value.
- [09:01] S01 Ep24: Mark Brown believed in the power of his story even if it required a last minute change.
- [12:57] S01 Ep42: Robb Holman shares about the value of authentic relationships with others.
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- Storyteller's Growth Lab website;
- Robert's YouTube Channel;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)