We are one episode away from the penultimate episode of this show - Episode 100! I remember recording these episodes. I remember the moments spent with these people and I remember just the energy in the joy that we had as we went through these episodes together.
In this episode, we have 4 more valuable tips from our Season 2 guests. Let's listen to Part 2 of The RK3 Show Season 2 Value Bombs!
- [03:23] S2 Ep68: Let's get the 401 from 2019 Toastmasters World Champion Aaron Beverly on what distinguishes a storyteller from a speaker?
- [05:16] S2 Ep67: Former WNBA player Lisa Willis shares how her accomplishments were treated based on her gender.
- [08:28] S2 Ep83 : Kelly Swanson a comedic motivational speaker provides her insight on what is it like to be seen as somebody who is funny and are your required to be funny all the time?
- [10:36] S2 Ep82 : Andy Henriquez, the founder of the Master Storyteller Academy gives us his thoughts on whether or not we can LEARN how to be a good storyteller.
SUBSCRIBE to The RK3 Show On:
- Apple Podcasts (leave us a rating, review, recommendation!),
- Google Play Music,
- TuneIn Radio,
- Amazon Music,
- and more!
- podcast(at)robertkennedy3.com - send your questions and comments;
- What's My Story podcast page - bookmark this page as it will go live on April 5, 2021!
- Storyteller's Growth Lab website;
- Robert's YouTube Channel;
- Voice message - hear your voice on-air!
- Guide on how to leave a review for The RK3 Show;
- The RK3 Show Patreon page (Help us keep this show going and get perks. Be a patron of this show!)